Does this sound familiar?
📝 You never seem to be able to make quality time for your creative self. And this is creating a feeling that something is missing.
📝 You struggle to make space for your creative work and when you do manage to wiggle in a bit of writing, you are riddled with guilt for making time for something that isn’t even paying your bills. How dare you spend valuable time writing?!
📝 You get easily frustrated when perfection doesn’t hit the page and you begin to question why you even bothered to call yourself a creative.
We have the solution
We offer you tools and tips which show you how to master your mindset so you can write in the way you’ve always dreamed of writing
Learn writing practices and habits that are nearly impossible to learn on your own.
Make writing a permanent, healthy, and sustainable part of your daily life.
When was the last time you made quality space for your writing?
We bring together brand new and seasoned writers to build practices and habits that are important to us and nearly impossible to do on our own so that through daily mindset work, taking care of our time and bodies, we can bring back the joy, confidence, and balance of daily creation. Together we will also navigate the changing and uncertain world of publishing. We make writing a permanent and healthy and sustainable part of our daily lives.
Breathing Space Creative Literary Studio was founded by Chelene Knight—editor, literary agent, and award-winning author—The Forever Writers Club is a huge part of what we do at Breathing Space Creative. We help writers create a sustainable writing practice for life in a supportive environment through wellness, care, and process building, and publishing transparency. Unlike other memberships, craft is not our core focus. Read on ....
What are members saying? ↓
"The club has helped me realize a dream to live as a writer. I’m now writing almost everyday or thinking about writing or the next project. I’m exploring poetry, fiction, and embodiment. The club modules, events, and community keep me engaged and curious. I particularly enjoy the prompts and mindset mondays These collaborators awaken something in me so I often come to the page with anticipation of what might just come up and out. I see the world as a writer now and it’s just lovely to be here." - Danielle Jernigan
Once you are in the club, you’ll work through a new member checklist which includes an orientation, how to navigate the space, signing up for your free gift and an opportunity to book a new member get started session with founder Chelene Knight.
After your first year in The Forever Writers Club, you will have:
Built and established a clear writing process
Honed the skills necessary to complete your projects
Made space in your life for joyful creation
Feel deeply connected to a community of like-minded writers
This club is for you if you:
✨ are at the stage in your life where you are getting serious about making room for your writing as a regular part of your life.
✨ want a healthy, sustainable writing practice and understand that this is crucial to maintaining a work life balance.
✨ understand that the craft of writing is not the only tool you need.
✨ commit to doing the work. You are passionate about trying new things, you think outside the box.
✨ investigate and ask questions, you are a stellar communicator.
✨ understand the importance of wellness and mindfulness.
✨ value time as currency (#BoundaryWork!)
Frequently asked questions
📎 Do we really get feedback on our writing?
- For sure! Once per month, you'll have an opportunity to submit a couple of pages (using our guidelines) for feedback from the team. Chelene Knight is a published author, a seasoned editor, and works as a new literary agent. She is more than qualified to offer real time, detailed feedback on writing in any genre. In the "our projects" group, there is also an opportunity to join a workshop group of your peers (upon meeting the prerequisites).
- Team Breathing Space Creative is also made up of writers with experience in all genres. You are in good hands ; ) This is also why our membership is priced higher than your average writing membership. We value our time and our expertise!
📎 Will the live sessions be recorded?
- Yes! All sessions (except the silent writing lounges) will be recorded and available for members. But we encourage live attendance so that you can take part and engage!
📎 What is your cancellation policy?
- You may cancel your membership at any time, but we do not offer refunds.
📎 Will you have guest speakers?
- Yes! We have many connections to folks in the wellness and in the publishing industry, so you can expect a few surprise events to pop up! Tee hee!. Our new Guest speaker stage space is where you will find these goodies.
📎 Are there any special benefits to signing up for the annual plan?
- Yes! If you sign up for the annual payment, you will receive a significant discount (the equivalent of three months for free). We also plan to add some other 1:1 bonuses for signing up for the annual plan.
📎 Are there any benefits to staying a member long term?
- You know it! The longer you are a member, the better. You'll have the opportunity to take part in mastermind sessions, workshops, special events and groups available only to members who've been with us for 6 months and longer.
Choose your Forever Writers Club plan below. Not ready yet? Get on the club waitlist here to stay updated.
Want to learn about our other services? Check out our studio Breathing Space Creative
You belong here ; )
Choose your Forever Writers Club plan below ↓